Sunday 28 March, 2010

Palm Sunday 2010

This being my first Palm Sunday and Holy Week at Thycaud, went earlier than usual to be familiar with the traditions there, if any. On reaching there, against my expectations, came to know that there will be evening Mass. This upset me, though i didn't have any other special programme. That made me moody during the liturgy, at least till the homily! By then people could note my distractedness like making mistakes in the readings, yawning and so on. Somehow this was carried over during the announcements and seemed to have committed few mistakes regarding the meetings! But i apologized to the BCC office bearers' meeting after the Mass.

Though there was enough time, i spent in reading the news papers and later contacting some of my friends and home also. Mary John seems to be having problems with his father. Every one is having one problem or other. He also wanted to get back to Charles with whom he had some misunderstandings. I appreciated that gesture and told him that i am there if at all he wants to be with him.

Evening Mass at Thycaud, followed by Family Unit meeting at Unit V, Vyakulamatha Unit. These days, i am preaching from a rational angle and trying to see Jesus more as a man than God, rather man becoming God than God becoming man. Incarnation is my key for understanding everything related to faith...

No comments: